My Week According to Instagram 28.10.12
1. Eating some apricots | 2. Can't believe she is 11 months! | 3. A friend posted this on facebook and I loved it so much I had to share | 4. #fmsphotoaday :: The view from here
1. My lunch when I am work might be boring but it hits the spot and isn't too bad on the healthy scale either | 2. #fmsphotoaday :: Weather | 3. My photo for the #fmsphotoaday prompt 'In My Town' was chosen as one of @fatmumslim's favourites | 4. I joined in the fun and inspiration of the I Heart My Body campaign at We Heart Life
#fmsphotoaday :: In my town :: to say I was excited about this pic being one of @fatmumslim's top 4 faves is a massive understatement! I may or may not have peed my pants a little!
1. Thursday was a gorgeous, but HOT day in the good old Hawkesbury | 2. Punky's first time in the big pool at Grandma's house | 3. #fmsphotoaday :: People | 4. Photo love from a new follower @didee
1. I'm joining in with the #7daysofselfies challenge set by @blossheartblog | 2. Dinner with my sister and our good friend B. Tapas! | 3. #fmsphotoaday :: Listening to ::she was listening to the birds outside | 4. #fmsphotoaday :: Breakfast :: vegemite toast soldiers, our favourite!
I posted about Punk being 11 months on the blog
1. Celebrating the impending 1st birthday of Punky with the #festivalofPunky, a pic a day of my gorgeous girl on the blog and on Instagram | 2. #7daysofselfies | 3. We had a photo shoot with the AMAZING Holly Priddis Photography and Punky was one tired little munchkin afterwards | 4. #festivalofPunky :: my most fave photo of all the ones I have taken, 3 days old, first night home from the hospital
I'm linking up with the most fabulous Tina Gray and making sure I check out everyone else's weeks according to Instagram. It's a great way to see a snapshot of everyone's week and catch up on the pics you may have missed on Instagram. Make sure you check out everyone else's weeks too.
Post a Comment