The Decade that Was
Well everyone else was doing one, so I thought I would too.
- Turned 18 - party time!
- Finished Year 12 and got my HSC - again, party time!
- Sydney Olympics, the best party Sydney has seen without a doubt.
- Went to Uni for 6 months, pretended to go to Uni for 6 months
- Got my first ever job selling Optus products door-to-door - Worst. Job. Ever!
- Got my second job working in a Bible bookshop in the City
- Met the love of my life, Mr.P
- Did a bit more partying, but started to settle down a bit - ie. didn't go on 48hr benders every weekend
- Got my third job, working for the Chain Bookstore
- Mum got re-married
- Dad got re-married
- Quit working full-time at the Chain Bookstore and went to casual
- Got a new job with book importer & distributor as the office all-rounder, known as Kylie Can-Do
- Got engaged
- Got promoted to sales rep
- Celebrated 5 amazing years with Mr.P by...
- ...buying our very first house! Signed the contracts on our anniversary