Do people think you're hard to buy for or are you constantly dropping hints?
What's on your ultimate gift list? If you were to write a list of 5 things that
would be on the list of perfect presents for your next birthday what would they
be? Would it be a particular thing or anything from a particular store/shop? An
experience or something with pretty bows? Practical or whimsical?
don't need to be physical or even attainable gifts - tell us (and those who read
your blog) what you want!!
So, the latest Blog This challenge is to list 5 (only 5?!?!) things that would make your ultimate birthday wish list.
I like to think that I'm a pretty easy person to buy for, as I love everything! I am a pack-rat, and I'm pretty sure my primary 'love-language' is gifts. I don't care what it is, everything I am given has sentimental value and I struggle to throw anything away, no matter how worthless.
Keeping that in mind, most of my gifts are gifts that I am never actually going to get, but it's from to dream!
So here is my Top 5 ultimate gifts:
5. A $10,000 gift voucher to a bookstore. Doesn't matter which one, just as long as it has books and lots of 'em!
4. A new kitchen and bathroom. Our current kitchen and bathroom are 30 years old and really showing their age. We just bought a flash new dishwasher on the weekend and it looks so good, that I don't want the rest of the kitchen bringing her down!
3. An all-expenses paid trip around the world! There aren't a lot of places in the world that I really must see before I die, but I would like to see Belgium and Alaska, and hey, if I'm being given an all-expenses paid around the world trip, I'm not gonna say no, am I!
2. A visit with my Grandma. I would love to see my Grandma again and introduce her to my husband. I'm sure she'd love him, just like me. Plus I really want to hear what she thinks of my life, now I'm an 'adult'.
1. (Imagine Dr.Evil voice and cocked pinky in corner of mouth) 100 Billion Dollars! Ok, I know he doesn't say billion, but that's what i want. If I had all that money it would be brilliant. I'd pay off all my friends and families houses (as well as my own, might even buy a few more), I'd also take all my friends and family on a fully paid for cruise, and I would get lessons and learn how to fly a cargo plane so I could fly food and clean water to all the people who need it (I still don't understand why (apart from red-tape) more billionaires don't do this!!!) and I'd make sure everything that could be done is done to cure the most insidious of evils, cancer.