30 By 30
Ok, I have been reading other people's lists of what they want to achieve or get done by a certain age and I thought seeing as I just turned 27 i would make a list of 30 things I want to get done or achieve by 30. They range from simple things like learning how to sew through to going overseas to Fiji, but all of them I really want to do, and I am hoping this will be a nice way to motivate myself, as I love making lists, and I love crossing things off lists even more! So, in case I loose the written one, this will be my record!
1. Buy & Learn how to use a sewing machine
2. Fix our home loan (this I want to do in the next few weeks)
3. Get a new kitchen
4. Get a new bathroom
6. Landscape the backyard and turn it into a proper outdoor entertaining area
7. Make myself a skirt and wear it out!
8. Knit a pair of socks
9. Finish my knitted patchwork blanket
10. Climb the Harbour Bridge
11. Go to the Northern Territory
12. Get a new car
13. Dye my hair black
15. Go deep-sea fishing
16. Play paint-ball
17. Make $1.5 million in sales in one FY at work
19. Get more lenses for my DSLR
20. Read 200 books Update: have currently read over 35 books, so doing well
21. See Coldplay live
22. Write a short story
23. Pay off the credit card Update: Have now split credit card and doing Very good job paying one of them off
25. Un-pack every last box in the house
26. Got to Tasmania
27. Go Overseas*
28. Organise and maintain a proper filing system where filing is done more than once a year at tax time!
29. Re-paint the house and fill it with colour
30. Get pregnant
Update #1 - 29/09/09
*Update #2 - 19/01/10 - You may or may not have noticed, I have actually changed #27 from Go to Fiji to Go Overseas. Due to some developments, overseas is going to be achievable which makes going back to Fiji unachievable.